Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Summer's End

I'm bored.
So!
I'm gonna write about myself for once!
__________________________________________________

I seek out who I truly am and I still seek. Lacking the ability to open up easily to other people and any attractive features, I find it hard to connect to others at first glance.
Which in turn displays my lack of luck with the opposite gender.

Though I may be more inclined towards something I love and refuse to admit there are better things out there, I often have come to find that there are much more to things than what meets the eye. Gradually, I have seen the light that the best things in life come in a variety.
The variety of differences and the differences of variety are what make life much more beautiful.

Severely deprived of exercise, I am frail not only in physical means but emotionally as well. I find it hard, near impossible, to put my all into focusing on one matter.
I cheat my way out of things.
And the cycle repeats.
Always.

All in all, I'm just a boy living in a very funny world.
__________________________________________________

I don't think I made much sense, did I?

No comments: