Thursday, February 26, 2009

Times Like These

I actually realized quite a number of things already...

01. It's March next week!
02. ZOMFG! I haven't studied crap!
03. Did I just use ZOMFG? What the hell man...
04. My hair's growing rather slowly.
05. I've actually been doing my homework...
06. I just discovered how to have fun with music.
07. People keep saying that my writing is really nice and neat. Is it?
08. I've been updating this blog rather frequently.
09. 2009's gonna be quite bland in terms of my music, =/
10. It's the 17th Valentine's Day that I'm single!
11. I forget a lot of stuff really quickly.
12. I got speak very canggih English meh? Got mehh?
13. I'm not as energetic as I used to be, cihh.
14. My fingers are kinda long.
15. There are more than one non-black and non-white shirts in my cupboard.
16. No gigs so far?! WTFWTFWTFTWF?!
17. I wanna go for Sunburst Festival!
18. That is, 'til I saw the artist lineup.
19. I need to get piss drunk.
20. Harvest wasn't good this CNY.
21. Foo Fighters has been playing on my PC, MP3 player and head a lot lately.
22. I wanna move down to KL.
23, Or maybe Sweden!
24. I'm no emo!
25. Maybe colors + emo?
26. Colormo or emolor then!
27. Piercings! Tattoos! I need 'em fast!
28. I think I'm jaded.
29. I just remembered recently that I wear glasses.
30. I've done that dumb kursus thing since November or December 2008 and I have yet to take the exam.
31. I hate Thursdays, =l
32. I got a 500 word essay to do and it's wayyy past it's deadline. Hohoho~
33. I'm short...
34. I've lived in Malaysia for over 16 years and I've only been to KL and Johor.
35. Did I mention that I forget things easily?

No comments: